Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Season is Here!

It has been far too long since I've posted, and it's not because we have nothing to show! It's just the opposite - way too much going on, so, no time to post.
I have a goal to post all the remaining stories from 2012 before the end of the year. Get ready for a lot of reading!
Elliott is 15 months, says about 30 words, will attempt to say almost any interesting word he hears, climbs and jumps off everything, loves to copy Adam, and melts our heart every day.
Here is the latest sneak photo from today:

This was a few min after he was near hysterical with hunger: crepe break!
He is sitting on a box (that he usually jumps off). I've noticed that he prefers to sit on little things like this as opposed to sitting on the floor or sitting in a full size chair. I need to get him a mini table and chair, he would love it!

A few crepes later, he was satisfied enough to busy himself playing again...but I found one stowed in his dump truck!

2 comments:

amy said...

Can't wait for the updates!

Don't get the little white chairs from ikea! They are death traps! Watch for backwards tipping--Forrest bit the dust a few times on those at his cousins' house and I nearly lost a toe :) I kind of want little chairs, too, but I'm thinking stools might be better.

Tree Peeps said...

good to know! Thank you!
I'll look for chairs or stools with slanted outward legs, so they will be sturdier and less likely to tip.