Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring in Ithaca

I haven't posted what I've been up to for quite a while...
First, some photos from March, from my birthday trip to Ithaca, NY to visit Adam's mother and sisters and nieces!

It was a sister reunion and I'm so glad I could be there :)

The sisters all went to the spa for massages....

And met the boys for dinner at Maxie's Supper Club, a delicious New Orleans-style fish house :)

Had an Easter egg hunt with the cutest Barlow grandchildren!


Tirzah made a lovely Sichuan noodle dinner - she is a great cook!

Grandma, Grandpa, and all the little ones!
Eliza, Addie, Morgan, Jude, Oliver, Savannah, Jane, Elijah, and George:

Addie, Elijah, and Jane:

Tirzah and Jude:

I loved spending time with you all, thanks for a great trip.
It is wonderful to have such fun and friendly in-laws :)

1 comment:

zlb said...

oh! i love those barlow women! and i love ithaca! you all look so lovely!